Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Looking for the inside scoop on Instructure Canvas?

You have come to the right place.

I've been using Canvas since the Summer of 2010. You might think that is not enough to make me an expert. You might be right. However, I am not aware of anybody besides the developers who have spent more time in Canvas then I have. I will also give kudos to my colleague Chris Hoffman who has spent almost as much time as me.

I've used Canvas in several capacities. First, I did it to teach a course during the Summer. I've also helped set up Westminster College's project based BBA and MBA programs. The reason why we chose Canvas for this is because of their learning outcome tools.

If you are interested in learning more about our experience please stay tuned to this blog, or feel free to contact me at bneiswender@westminstercollege.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment